Pet Portrait Commissions
I paint digital portraits of pets! Here are some of them. You can find more information on commissions below.
How to commission a pet portrait
- Prices start at $200 USD for one pet portrait, with plain colored background.
- The standard size I work with is 8x10 inches in 300 dpi (2400 x 3000 px – can be printed with good quality up to 10x15 inches); I can work with different sizes or formats upon request.
- You can ask for a color of your preference, or extra elements or embellishments (foliage, butterflies, clouds, stars...).
- Extra details or complexity, larger size, more pets, etc, can cost extra.
- Send me a couple good pictures of your pet! I paint directly from a photo reference, sometimes with some tweaks to better fit a composition. At least one good/clear photo of your pet is required, more are welcome so we can have more options! Clear, high-quality photos with natural lighting are best.
- After we talk about your preferences, I will send you a Paypal invoice. Upon payment, I will start working on the sketch, which I will send you for approval. You can ask for any changes at this point!
- I will then proceed to work on your painting, sending you a couple of updates throughout the process.
- Turnaround time is around 2-3 weeks.
- I will e-mail you a high resolution digital file of the painting, along with a smaller version for web.
- As an option, you can purchase a print from my INPRNT store with a 20% discount code (I will upload your painting privately and send you an exclusive link).
- I retain all rights to the artwork, and reserve the rights to share any paintings in my portfolio, on social media, etc. If a portrait is a gift or surprise, I can until a certain date to share. No commercial rights are granted unless otherwise discussed. If you would like to use my artwork for your business or commercial purposes, please contact me.